Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo are expecting their second baby, the model announced Wednesday on Instagram.
“ROUND 2… ..” wrote Behati Prinsloo, 28, close by a photograph of herself in a swimming outfit, flaunting her developing baby bump.
“Adam and Behati are so glad to be adding another infant to their family,” a source tells PEOPLE. “They’re stunning guardians and their friends and family are excited for them.”
Prinsloo and the Maroon 5 frontman, 38, are as of now guardians to little girl Dusty Rose, who commends her first birthday celebration not long from now.
- 2 Neighbors Arrest After North Dakota Pregnant Woman Missing
- Tom Cruise’s Ex Katie Holmes Holding Hands Jamie Foxx on The Beach
- Drinking occasionally while pregnant may not be harmful
- Rumour: Khloe Kardashian Pregnant by Tristan Thompson?
Simply a month ago, Prinsloo opened up to PEOPLE about the most astonishing part of turning into a mother, saying, “I think the way that you could love a man more than you at any point thought.”
“I cherish Adam, and when you get hitched and you begin to look all starry eyed at somebody, you believe that there’s no more noteworthy love than that affection,” she included at the time. “And afterward you have an infant, and it’s recently next-level love.”
- Mother refuses to Cancer Treatment to deliver Baby no. 6
- Teenager Charged Attempted Murder After Baby Found Alive Plastic Bag in Elmira
- Finally Missing Pregnant Woman Found Dead in Red River
- Footage: Little Girl ‘forced to drink beer and smoke by parents
Levine and Prinsloo got married in 2014 in San José del Cabo, Mexico, subsequent to getting drew in a year prior.