Jennifer Lawrence is upset by some unwelcome visitors in the first Mother! trailer for Aronofsky’s most recent, which likewise stars Javier Bardem and Michelle Pfeiffer.
Featuring Jennifer Lawrence, Aronofsky’s most recent concerns a couple whose quiet homelife is upset by the presence of two startling visitors (Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer). Before long Lawrence’s character turns out to be profoundly agitated by both her new houseguests and her inexorably odd spouse (Javier Bardem), and starts to encounter unpleasant dreams.
- Amber Alert in West Lafayette: Four Kids abduction by his Mother
- Rescue Mission Start Over 3 Marines Missing At Queensland Coast
- UK Model Drug, Stuffed in Bag and ‘Auctioned As Sex Slave’ After Being Seduce To Photo Shoot
- Mother and Her Twins Dead in Horrible Car Crash With Lorry At Barnstaple
According to the trailer, Mother! appears to be comparable in tone to Aronofsky’s 2010 thriller Black Swan, including agitating symbolism and a threatening score from Icelandic arranger Jóhann Jóhannsson. The film is the first in Aronofsky’s vocation to not highlight consistent melodic colleague Clint Mansell.
Response to the trailer has been blended, with some Twitter clients scrutinizing the age hole between Lawrence (26) and Bardem (48). Lawrence has been every now and again combined in her movies with more established male performers, including Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Gives First Model 3 Electric Car To Customer
- Apple release Watch with LTE chips: Bloomberg
- Tesla Model 3 Is So Famous, But Why?
- Chris Brown comment on Rihanna Instagram photo
- BREAKING: Tesla Model 3 Not worth it $35,000
Mother! He will appear in competition at the Venice Film Festival this year before being released in theaters in the United States and the United Kingdom on September 15.