“We welcome all Americans to go along with us as we keep on praying for the individuals who have lost relatives or companions, and for the individuals who are enduring in this season of emergency,” he said in a declaration that authoritatively announced the date a National Day of Prayer on Friday.
Trump noticed the decimation of seaside regions in Texas and Louisiana following the sea tempest that made landfall seven days prior.
- Hurricane Harvey Coming Soon in Texas
- Hurricane Harvey death is rising as Houston hits a historic flood
- President Trump and His Wife Melania Trump To Avoid Kennedy Center Honors
- Hurricane Harvey- 8 Dead and 1,500 to 2,000 Water Rescues People
The effect of the sea tempest is as yet being counted, yet it has prompted about 50 passings up until now.
“Tomorrow’s a major day, so go to your congregation and implore and appreciate the day,” the president coordinated typhoon casualties and people on call amid his visit to Texas on Saturday.
The congregation visit was not declared before the takeoff from the White House. The Trumps went to the 10:30 a.m. benefit, which incorporates a Choral Holy Eucharist with sermon.
Melania Trump later tweeted it was a “beautiful service.”
Beautiful service today at St. John's. @potus and I wishing you many blessings on this National Day of Prayer.
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) September 3, 2017
Trump is a self-portrayed Presbyterian yet does not go to chapel consistently.
- Walter Becker died at age of 67, No cause of death
- Emergency Declared in New Orleans After Flooding Fallout
- University of Tampa Professor Fired After Saying Hurricane Harvey ‘Instant Karma’ For Texas
- Kardashian family donating $500,000 to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts