An affluent beneficiary to the Johnson and Johnson fortune seems to have been gotten on camera attempting to kick her horse in the stomach.
A video was discharged of the occurrence at the Hampton Classic Horse Show in New York prior this month.
The Chronicle recognized the rider as beneficiary Jazz Johnson-Merton with her horse Joe Cool.
Chris Wynne, who was in the judge’s corner when the affirmed episode occurred, told the distribution: ‘She got up, lost her temper and endeavored to kick the horse in the stomach.’
He included: ‘It would one say one was of those hazy areas of, would it say it was unsportsmanlike? Totally. Did it truly hurt the horse? Likely not.’
- UPMC Bedford Memorial staff used phones to photo for patient genital injury
- 3 Injured After Knife Attack in Birmingham Church, Police Arrest A Man
- MTA bus accident 1 dead and dozen injured in Flushing, Queens
- Cannabis use among teen in the US has reached a low level of 20 years, Study says
“She got up, lost her temper and endeavored to kick the horse in the stomach. I don’t know she reached, but rather then she jogged the horse out of the ring, close by, and I watched her from the judge’s stall go into the tutoring range to check whether she would accomplish something, and she didn’t. She recovered a leg up, hopped two bounces and returned.”
A report was documented with the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF). The USEF disclosed to Fox News: “US Equestrian knows about the occurrence with Ms. Johnson-Merton at the Hampton Classic and have gotten the official steward’s report. We are as of now during the time spent exploring the report right now. ”
- 2 Arrest For Trying To Steal A Light Pole After Hurricane Irma
- John Legend try to break up with Chrissy Teigen
- 9 Year Old Girl Found Dead in Glasgow Home, Police Investigate Case
- Children who own Cellphones, victim of Cyberbullying, study says
Johnson-Merton co-composed the book “The Social Climber’s Bible,” where she is depicted as beonging “to the most restrictive clubs on the planet.”