An affluent beneficiary to the Johnson and Johnson fortune seems to have been gotten on camera attempting to kick her horse in the stomach.
The Chronicle recognized the rider as beneficiary Jazz Johnson-Merton with her horse Joe Cool.
Chris Wynne, who was in the judge’s corner when the affirmed episode occurred, told the distribution: ‘She got up, lost her temper and endeavored to kick the horse in the stomach.’
He included: ‘It would one say one was of those hazy areas of, would it say it was unsportsmanlike? Totally. Did it truly hurt the horse? Likely not.’
- UPMC Bedford Memorial staff used phones to photo for patient genital injury
- 3 Injured After Knife Attack in Birmingham Church, Police Arrest A Man
- MTA bus accident 1 dead and dozen injured in Flushing, Queens
- Cannabis use among teen in the US has reached a low level of 20 years, Study says
“She got up, lost her temper and endeavored to kick the horse in the stomach. I don’t know she reached, but rather then she jogged the horse out of the ring, close by, and I watched her from the judge’s stall go into the tutoring range to check whether she would accomplish something, and she didn’t. She recovered a leg up, hopped two bounces and returned.”
A report was documented with the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF). The USEF disclosed to Fox News: “US Equestrian knows about the occurrence with Ms. Johnson-Merton at the Hampton Classic and have gotten the official steward’s report. We are as of now during the time spent exploring the report right now. ”
- 2 Arrest For Trying To Steal A Light Pole After Hurricane Irma
- John Legend try to break up with Chrissy Teigen
- 9 Year Old Girl Found Dead in Glasgow Home, Police Investigate Case
- Children who own Cellphones, victim of Cyberbullying, study says