A 29-year-old Ex Temple University student has been accused of murder over the demise of a lady enlisted at the college who disappeared early Thursday morning.
Police say Joshua Hupperterz, 29, admitted to ‘elements of the crime,’ as indicated by the New York Daily News.
He was accused of murder, mishandle of a cadaver, messing with proof and medication offenses after the dead group of Jenna Burleigh, a 22-year-old junior at Temple, was found at his grandma’s home on Saturday.
Police additionally found blood, drugs, and $20,000 in real money.
Burleigh was most recently seen on reconnaissance film leaving a North Philadelphia bar at 2am on Thursday with Hupperterz.
A neighbor announced hearing shouts originating from Hupperterz’s loft around 4am.
Burleigh’s dad, Ed Burleigh, posted a sad message on his Facebook page on Saturday, saying: ‘Our Beautiful Angel Jenna is currently in Heaven. Presently I know for beyond any doubt that you can have a ‘broken heart’ RIP nectar.’
Examiners affirm that Hupperterz moved the body twice – once from his home in North Philadelphia to his mom’s home in the close-by suburb of Jenkintown, and a moment time to his grandma’s home in Paupack Township, Wayne County, which likes 140 miles north.
- Finally Missing Pregnant Woman Found Dead in Red River
- Bronx High School Teen Charged in Dead of Mother’s Ex-Boyfriend
- Video Show Georgia Police Officer ‘We Only Kill Black People’
- Hostage Situation Finish After 1 Death, Gunman Injured in Charleston
Hupperterz was arrested by police at his grandma’s home, as indicated by the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Burleigh, an inhabitant of the Philadelphia suburb of Harleysville, exchanged to Temple. She was majoring in film and media expressions.
The Temple News, an understudy run daily paper, detailed that Burleigh’s family advised grounds police of her vanishing on Thursday night.
She was most recently seen wearing a white shirt with composing on the front, tan boots, and pants.
On Friday, Burleigh’s sister shared a missing individual’s notice on Facebook requesting that anybody with data approach to experts.
- Temple student missing since Thursday after leaving Pub Webb – The Temple News
- Blood and drugs allegedly found in home of man questioned in Temple student’s disappearance
- Temple student found slain after leaving Philly bar with suspect – NY Daily News
- Josh Hupperterz charged with murder of Jenna Burleigh – Daily Mail