Miley Cyrus is grasping her Nashville roots!
The 24-year-old vocalist commended her new collection, Younger Now, at Tootsies Orchid Lounge on Friday night.
It was similarly as large of a night for Cyrus, who shook adorned calfskin pants and “Younger Now” jacket, as it was for her fans, as the previous Disney star rejoined with her adolescence closest companion, Lesley Patterson.
“My closest companion Lesley said ‘Goodness she’s simply being Miley’ !!!! ❤️💚💜💙💛,” Cyrus inscribed a pic of their get-together, referencing her 2007 tune, “See You Again.” “Sooooo happy my bestie since I was a littttttle BB made it to my #spotifyfansfirst #YoungerNow discharge party! Life is sooooo full circle !”
- Actor Jay Thomas Dies At Age 69 After Battle With Cancer
- Bodhi Soleil Name of Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder New Baby Girl
- Kim Kardashian Confirms About 3rd Times Pregnancy With Surrogate
- Shocking News: Julia Louis-Dreyfus is battling breast cancer
The singer likewise invested some energy with her mother, Tish, before making that big appearance with her father, Billy Ray, for a two part harmony of “These Boots Were Made for Walking.”
- Game of Thrones’s Jon Snow aka Kit Harington engaged with Rose Leslie
- Kim is Unhappy About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy
- Kourtney Kardashian KISS Younes Bendjima at Paris Soccer Game
- After Pregnancy Rumor, Kylie Jenner Share Flat Stomach Pic On Instagram