Police are “working with the school… to audit its security courses of action” following the capture, the Met said.
The lady stays in authority at a south London police headquarters.
A Met representative said officers had “went to instantly after the issue became visible”.
“Police are a piece of the defensive security courses of action for the Prince and we will keep on working intimately with the school, which is in charge of building security on its site,” they said.
- Three Men Arrested After Missing Minnesota Girl Found Safe
- New Hampshire Hospital Evacuated Due To Chemical Leak
- 11 Year Old Teenager and His Family Dead in Volcanic Field in Italy
- The Effect of Dogs on Human Sleep in the Home Sleep Environment
The four-year-old sovereign began at the £18,000-a-year private academy on 7 September.
It teaches 560 young men and young ladies matured from four to 13, with around 20 understudies in each class.
George was at school on Tuesday yet it is thought improbable he was there at the season of the break-in.
- President Trump meets with Harvey Survivors in Houston
- Instant Divorce in Islam bans by Indian court
- Decapitated Band Member Arrest For Charge of Kidnapping
- ‘Jews vs. Nazis’ Drinking Beer Pong Game Gets Five Students Suspended
Kensington Palace said it was “mindful of the issue yet we would not remark facilitate on safety efforts”.