Sources acquainted with the circumstance let us know, Rob and Chyna have consented to joint guardianship of 10-month-old Dream. We’re told under the arrangement, Rob gets a skosh over half care.
Presently the cash. We’re disclosed to Rob adhered to a meaningful boundary amid arrangements at $10k a month for tyke bolster, however she needed north of $50k.
There was some stallion exchanging, we’re told, and Rob consented to twofold his offer and pay Chyna $20k a month, and she concurred in kind to drop her abusive behavior at home assertions.
You’ll review, Chyna got a controlling request against Rob in the wake of asserting he purportedly beat her up and debilitated to execute himself.
- Kardashian family donating $500,000 to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts
- Kylie Jenner Naked poses for V MAGAZINE
- Kim Kardashian’s Surrogate is 3 Months Pregnant With Husband Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian wears sheer black leggings at New York Fashion Week
With respect to the $20k a month, we’re told a piece of that will go specifically to caretakers. We’re enlightened Rob is concerned regarding Chyna’s child rearing.
Sources say she cleared out Dream at home this end of the week while she exited to gathering, and he needs to ensure there are sufficient caretakers to secure the child.
- 3 Kids Found Dead At West Sacramento Apartment, Police Arrest Suspect
- Dallas Cowboys Star Ezekiel Elliott Appeal For Six-Game Suspension After Domestic Violence
- 2 Brothers Arrest in Dead of Father To Protect Her Daughter
- Rumour: Khloe Kardashian Pregnant by Tristan Thompson?
Also, Rob has consented to pay Chyna’s legitimate bill, which is not chump change.