The men, matured 21 and 40, went to a police headquarters intentionally following an interest, and the request is proceeding.
Sixteen individuals were dealt with after they were harmed escaping Oxford Circus station, following reports of discharges being let go on a Central Line stage.
There was no proof any weapons had been discharged, police said.
Officers need to address any individual who was at Oxford Circus underground station at the season of the clearing.
Customers were blockaded inside stores on Oxford Street and outfitted police were sent after the caution was raised amid the night surge hour.
Police at first regarded the episode as possibly fear based oppression related, before remaining down.
The British Transport Police said it accepted there had been a squabble between two men on the stage before the startle.
The Metropolitan Police said it started getting “various” 999 calls announcing discharges in Oxford Street and at Oxford Circus station at 16:38 GMT on Friday.
The primary equipped reaction vehicle was on the scene in under a moment from accepting the principal call, the power said.
Oxford Circus – where Oxford Street and Regent Street meet – was cordoned off, while shops and organizations were set in lockdown.
In an announcement, the Met Police stated: “No losses, confirmation of any shots discharged or any suspects were situated by police.”
Be that as it may, 16 individuals were harmed as travelers fled from Oxford Circus station, in what witnesses said was “a rush”.
One patient was exchanged to a noteworthy injury place for leg wounds, while eight individuals were taken to focal London healing centers for minor wounds.
By 18:05 GMT, the police operation had been remained down.
In an announcement, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan applauded the city’s crisis administrations for a “quick reaction”.