British Scientist Stephen Hawking, known for his successful ideas in theoretical physics and space research, died at the age of 76. The famous professor’s family issued a statement, confirming the news of his death.
He died “peacefully at home” in Cambridge
Hawking’s children said in a statement that they were “very sad that our dear father died today”.
“He was a great scientist and an extraordinary person whose work and heritage would last for many years.
“With their grandeur and perseverance and persuasive motivation inspired around the world.”
Below are some of the favorite quotes of Stephen Hawking:
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
- My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.
- Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
- I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers.
- People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
- We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet,
- Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.