WWE’s biggest event is being hosted Mercedes-Benz Superdome as the stage is set in New Orleans TONIGHT.
The emerge appear in WWE happens on Sunday, April 8.
The primary show begins at midnight (GMT), moving into the early hours of Monday April 9.
There will be a TWO-HOUR pre-indicate which you can look for nothing on WWE.com in addition to WWE’s Facebook and YouTube channels from 10pm.
WrestleMania was first held in New York in 1985 at Madison Square Garden.
Likewise with all the huge WWE pay-per-sees, the show will be on Sky Sports Box Office and the WWE Network.
It will cost a one-off price of £19.95 to watch on Sky Sports Box Office.
The WWE Network costs £9.99 per month for subscribers.
WrestleMania 34 will be held at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
This is where the event was hosted in 2014, which had an attendance of 75,167.
Last year the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida hosted WrestleMania 33, with an attendance of 75,245 people.
14, yes 14 matches are expected for the extravaganza!
Ronda Rousey to make in-ring debut, Daniel Bryan to return, Brock Lesnar to have possibly the last WWE match of his deal AND The Undertaker could even be back from the dead.
- Cruiserweight championship
- Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali
- US championship
- Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton
- Raw Women’s championship
- Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax
- The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- Raw Tag-team championship
- The Bar vs Braun Strowman and ???
- Intercontinental championship
- Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor vs The Miz
- Women’s Battle Royal
- Smackdown Tag-team championship
- The Usos vs The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers
- Smackdown Women’s championship
- Charlotte Flair vs Asuka
- Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
- Universal championship
- Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
- Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle vs Triple H and Stephanie McMahon
- WWE championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles
- John Cena vs The Undertaker (yet to be confirmed)
While a direct flight straight to New Orleans can prove costly, a number of companies are offering internal flights while in the US to make your trip much cheaper.
Norwegian Air have recently launched a super-saving flight directly from Gatwick to Austin, Texas. This would then allow you to book an internal flight from Austin to New Orleans – which should help you save a few pounds to go toward some of those WrestleMania mementos.