Therefore, to ward off the trolls there are instances where comments will be edited or deleted. We are a dictatorship and make our own rules. If you do not like it go to some pathetic website like Salon to cry about it in their comments section, and we are mostly not biased per independent experts. Below are some examples of problematic content.
- Spam comments will be deleted. Links to related content are allowed, but links should not be promoted. Comments with links are almost always automatically flagged.
- Comments with language or concepts that can be considered aggressive will be removed.
- Comments that violate federal, New Jersey or New York law, they will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person and personally, it will be removed.
- Comments are pre-tested through Disqus moderation tools. Review time by our staff can vary depending on the site-wide comment load, so please be patient – we will try to get all the comments as soon as possible.
Please, do not resubmit the same comment again or complain to the moderators that it has been removed because it only adds unnecessary comments processed.
- If there is a credible threat against a person or group, it can not be removed only, it can be reported to law enforcement agencies and we will cooperate to any extent requested by them.
Personally identifiable information for the privacy and conservation of all community members should never be posted in the Week Facts comments section. Any comments in which this information may be included can be removed.
- Although we are fulfill DMCA observations that potentially violate the trademark, patents, copyright or other laws will be removed.
- Calling for destruction and / or speaking out of an entire nation or ethnic group is considered as temptation for genocide and such comments will be removed.
- To ensure that comments meet these standards, all comments should be in English
We are also obligated by Disqus to comply with basic rules. The following is not allowed on Disqus
- Encouraging others to targeted harassment and do
- Personally Identifiable Information posting
- Inappropriate profile content
Thanks for taking the time to read these guidelines. We hope you enjoy your stay here!